CLEANING AND SANITIZING
At Wonderwild, we will be maintaining our high standards for cleanliness by executing the following measures during open play:
- We deep clean all of our equipment every night or morning.
- Every 3-4 hours, we clear the play area for 15 minutes in order to sanitize play equipment with non-toxic disinfectants similar to those used by daycares and nurseries.
- We use a ULV fogger sprayer with non-toxic solutions used by restaurants and hospitals to sanitize and disinfect our playground equipment.
- Hand sanitizers are available for all. We encourage hand washing before and after play.
Guests may play on the opposite side of the play area while cleaning takes place. Social distancing is strongly encouraged in our 16,000 sq ft facility for adults. Face masks and socks are also required for adults.
If you would like to have a controlled play environment, please call us at 713-864-4242 to reserve PRIVATE play time available only on Sat./Sun. Up to 10 kids (extra fee for over ten kids) share the play area for 1.5 hours. $150. No food allowed, no party room. Just non-stop fun!
As for our staff:
- Employees are not allowed to come to work if exhibiting signs of illness. Temperatures will be checked to make sure no one is exhibiting signs of fever.
- All team members will be masked and trained to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation in the reception area, party rooms, bathrooms, and play equipment, with detailed checks and protocols.