IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING RESERVED PRIVATE PLAY (WEEKENDS ONLY)
Please read the following carefully to ensure your family’s full enjoyment of our facility before booking.
Private play time allows friends and families with children 11 and under to play safely together in a controlled environment on Saturdays or Sundays. You will have access to one side of play–Wild or Wilder, unless you have booked both sides of play. There is no party room access so no food is allowed. Note that another group could be playing on the other side of the facility at the same time but are not allowed access to your play area. Our equipment is cleaned before and after each group. Check out our daily cleaning/sanitizing process here.
- $150 for up to ten kids (10 months – 11 yrs) plus tax for 1.5 hours of play. There is no charge for adults and siblings 9 months and under. Extra kids after initial ten is $15 a head. Extra play time is $35 for 15 minutes. After two hours of play reserved there is a $150 overtime fee added for any additional play time beyond two hours.
- The charge cannot be refunded or credited in any way whatsoever, even if you miss your allotted time. However, you may give that time to someone else if you are unable to attend.
- Ten passes are not accepted for private play reservations
- To ensure a controlled, clean environment, you will only be allowed in the play area the exact time reserved. To be fair to others you must leave the facility promptly after your allotted time.
- Absolutely no food allowed during private play as there is no access to a party room. If you need a party room, you will be charged for the amount of a basic party which starts at $390.
- Absolutely no birthday party or celebration of any kind will be allowed during private play time. No gifts allowed or exchanged on our property. Failure to adhere to our rules will incur an extra charge for a basic party which starts at $390.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your reserved play time slot. Please sign the contract and return back to us as soon as possible.
- All adults MUST wear face masks to be admitted inside Wonderwild. Adults and children MUST wear socks in the play area.
- Signed waivers explaining the risks of playing at Wonderwild are required before play. Download, print and sign a waiver before you come to save time.
- All prices, times, and quantities of kids subject to change at any time. Regular playground rules apply to reserved private play.
CALL 713-864-4242 to reserve your private play time today!