Our policies are in place to ensure you and your kids have the best possible experience at Wonderwild! Take a second to learn more.
Deposits and Fees
- A minimum $185 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required to reserve your party date and time. Sales tax is added to every party invoice.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable $365-465 deposit is required to reserve ultimate party packages. The money goes toward your total party price.
- A $150 fee is automatically charged if you cancel or reschedule a party within 3 weeks of your party date.
- If you must cancel your party within 7 days of your scheduled party date or you do not show up to your party, you will be charged for the entire party cost, regardless of reason.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- As a courtesy to our open play patrons, no outside birthday parties or celebrations are allowed on weekdays.
- Decorations, party supplies, desserts and the singing of “Happy Birthday” are absolutely not allowed at Wonderwild on weekdays.
- Check out Important Details You Should Know to see the latest and full party policies
RULES FOR PLAY
- Safety is our number one concern. Wonderwild is a parent-supervised facility. Children must be supervised at all times.
- All guests are required to sign a waiver before entering the play area.
- All children must wear socks or closed-toe shoes as appropriate in the play area and adhere to all rules posted.
- Staff members are available to assist you, however, they should not be a substitute for the parent or adult caregiver.
- Adults must enter and leave with the children that they have brought into the facility.
- Any inappropriate or unsafe behavior, item or equipment should be brought to the staff’s attention immediately.
- Parents or guardians must refrain from physically disciplining or yelling at their child at Wonderwild such as to disturb other guests.
- Any children sick or exhibiting signs of sickness should leave immediately and join us another day when they are feeling better. All children must wear diapers or be fully potty-trained to play on the equipment.
- We allow outside food and drinks in party rooms during open play, excluding Friday parties. Breakable containers are not allowed.
- Wonderwild does not claim to be an allergy-free (peanut, tree nut, etc) facility. Please seriously consider this before attending Wonderwild with sensitive children.
- Socks are required for all children playing at Wonderwild, while closed-toed shoes are required at Wonderwild(er) in The Heights.
- In The Heights, older children playing too rough in Wonderwild, as deemed by the staff, will be asked to move to the Wonderwild(er)side, or to leave. No refunds will be given.
- No refunds are provided for birthday party deposits, open play visits, ten passes, memberships or sale items.