IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING RESERVED OPEN PLAY
Wonderwild is opening up our facility in a limited capacity in order to allow families with children 11 and under to play safely together. Reserved open play grants access to both sides of play simultaneously–Wild and Wilder. Please read the following carefully to ensure your family’s full enjoyment of our facility before booking.
- We are taking online reservations for 10 children at a time (only 1 adult supervisor per child) to play within our 16,000+ sq. ft. facility for 1.5 hours. To ensure a controlled, clean environment, you must leave the facility promptly after your allotted time.
- After play you may spend 30 min. in our party room (with strict social distancing guidelines in place) for drinks and snacks.
- You must pay online and receive an email confirmation in order to be admitted.
- Our employees will also need time to clean and sanitize the equipment for the next group of customers.
- We encourage you to limit how many adults come to Wonderwild in order to keep our numbers as low as possible. For example, if you have 3 kids, please bring only 1 adult for the 3 kids.
- All adults MUST wear face masks to be admitted inside Wonderwild. Adults and children MUST wear socks in the play area.
- Signed waivers explaining the risks of playing at Wonderwild are required before play. Download, print and sign before you come to save time.
- A flat fee of $10 per child (9 months – 11 yrs) plus tax. NO REFUNDS. There is no charge for adults but only 1 adult allowed per child. There is no charge for siblings 9 months and younger but we encourage you to leave infants at home if at all possible.
- Member accounts are frozen at this time. All current members must pay the regular fees in order to play.
- The charge cannot be refunded or credited in any way whatsoever, even if you miss your allotted time. However, you may give that time to someone else if you are unable to attend.
- You may pay with a prepaid ten pass. Just show your ten pass at the door.
OTHER IMPORTANT RULES:
- Adults, please practice safe social distancing at all times inside Wonderwild (16,000 sq ft).
- All children playing must wear socks.
- Any one exhibiting visible signs of sickness or coughing will not be allowed inside. Please wash/sanitize your hands before/after play.
- All regular rules for open play applies to reserved open play.
- Please stay in your vehicle until your allotted time to play. No one will be allowed to wait in the lobby area.
- Please note that birthday celebrations or parties of any kind, presents, cake, etc. will not be allowed during reserved open play at anytime. Call us at 713-864-4242 to reserve June birthday parties and beyond!
- Hand sanitizers are available for all. We encourage hand washing before and after play.
- Employees are not allowed to come to work if exhibiting signs of illness. Temperatures will be checked to make sure no one is exhibiting signs of fever.
- All team members will be masked and trained to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation in the reception area, party rooms, bathrooms, and play equipment, with detailed checks and protocols.
RESERVE OPEN PLAY NOW