Wonderwild is an awesome indoor space where kids can run, play, climb and explore while stretching their creativity to the limit. Our Central Houston-area location is a hit, and now we’re ready to grow. We’re looking for energetic, motivated leaders who are interested in opening a Wonderwild franchise 100 miles outside of Houston–specifically AUSTIN, SAN ANTONIO and DALLAS. Download our franchise brochure here.
- About Us
Wonderwild got our start when two moms from the north moved to Houston and wanted an indoor space where our kids could play, explore their creativity and burn off energy while beating the Texas heat. We opened the first location in the Heights in October 2009.
As an award-winning creative play and birthday party facility, our focus is on good clean fun. Wonderwild is open to the general public on weekdays, giving families, school groups and other organizations a safe, parent-supervised place where kids can play the day away. A wide range of customizable party options are available on Fridays and weekends.
We are committed to providing kids a place to let their imaginations run wild, but we need franchisees who are willing to let their own imaginations run wild, too. Do you have what it takes to be your own boss?
- About You
The ideal Wonderwild franchisee owner is a motivated self-starter who loves having fun with the family, and enjoys being around others. We’re looking for detail-oriented leaders who take charge and know how to get others involved. You must be dedicated to the brand and committed to Wonderwild’s incredible brand and culture.
- Your Next Step
- 1. How much will I need to invest?
- The estimated cost of a Wonderwild franchise will be approximately $590K to $694K.
- 2. What does the franchise system include?
- Owning and operating a Wonderwild franchise, use of brand name, trademarks, operational systems, as well as marketing assistance. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
- Corporate training, for up to four trainees.
- Ongoing support from the Wonderwild operations team.
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems.
- 3. How much is the franchise fee for a Wonderwild franchise?
- 4. Q. How much is the on-going royalty fee?
- 5% of sales.
- How much is the advertising and promotional obligation?
- 3% of sales must be paid into the Wonderwild system advertising fund and/or spent on local marketing, as we direct.
- 6. Is there any experience necessary to own a Wonderwild franchise?
- Yes, but not necessarily in the same business. Wonderwild actively searches for candidates with strong business and leadership skills. You must have an attention to detail and be able to work in a team environment.
- 7. Do I need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of my franchise?
- Yes, but you may hire a general manager responsible for daily supervision and operation of your Wonderwild franchise.
- 8. How long is the term of a Wonderwild franchise agreement?
- The franchise agreement term is ten (10) years, and renewable for ten (10) years.
- 9. I am interested in a Wonderwild franchise. What do I do next?
- For more information, please complete our online form and you will be contacted by a Wonderwild franchise representative. Or, call 713.344.5218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us to Find Out More
Disclaimer: Information made available through this website regarding the Wonderwild franchise opportunity is for general information only and is not intended to be a franchise offer. Offers are made only after delivery of an effective Franchise Disclosure Document in compliance with applicable federal and state laws. None of the communications made through this web site should be construed as an offer to sell any Wonderwild franchises in, nor is any such communication directed to the residents of, any jurisdiction requiring registration of the franchise before it is offered and sold in that jurisdiction. No Wonderwild franchises will be sold to any resident of such jurisdiction until the offering has been exempted from the requirements of, or duly registered in and declared effective by, such jurisdiction and the required Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the prospective franchisee before the sale in compliance with applicable law.
Pre-Disclosure: Assuming you qualify as a Wonderwild prospective franchisee, we may provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document in hard copy or electronic format. If the Franchise Disclosure Document is furnished electronically, it will be provided in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file. You must use the Adobe Acrobat program in order to open and view this type of electronic file.